What I Eat In A Day

What I Eat In A Day


What I Eat In A Day is pretty boring. But I thought it would be fun to write about. For breakfast I don't have anything usually. Only on the weekends do I have breakfast. Even though in school we do have a chance to eat snack I don't. For lunch I usually have something . . . normal. Today I had a cheeseburger with mashed potatoes and water to drink. As soon as I get home I get a snack. Today I ate a brownie with water to drink. For supper I usually have something like cooked vegetables, some meat , rice on the side, and water to drink. Sometimes I have dessert today I had an ice cream sandwich. That's what I usually eat in a day. Hopefully that wasn't to boring to read.   BYE !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty.

How To: Improve Your Handwriting - Part 1

Fall.