Fall.

Fall.

Sometimes I think fall is overrated sometimes I love fall. Today I was in an I love fall mood. We went to a Pumpkin Patch with fun activities and my favorite the maze. That is one of my favorite things to do in fall. I also like the outfits, decor, nature, activities and holidays. Shopping is also a main reason I love fall. I save all year round to shop on one day . . .  BLACK FRIDAY !!! I love the craziness, the time, and the sales. Fall is also a great time to take photos. I think people take the best photos in fall. I also like the Festivals in fall. My favorites include the Apple Festival, the Pumpkin Festival, and the Fall Festival. They are pretty basic for fall. Halloween is also really fun. You go to strangers houses and they give you candy for no reason. Whoever came up with Halloween Thank You. Fall might be my favorite holiday. It's definitely in my top 4. Hahaha! What's your favorite holiday ? Hopefully this was fun to read.   BYE !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty.

How To: Improve Your Handwriting - Part 1

About My Life